|This article is a stub. You can help Daily Monster Girls Wiki by .|
|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
|Voiced by||Aya Fujita|
Actia is a Mothman that appears in Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Online.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Actia's shirt has a slogan that reads "Riajuu Bakuhatsu" (リア充爆発, Riajuu Explosion). As a mothman she has moth wings, fur on her lower arms and legs, and moth like antenna.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Actia is a N33T, she uses 2chan slang and wears a t-shirt suspiciously similar to Anzu Futaba's 'You Die If You Work' shirt.
Skills and Traits[edit | edit source]
- Mothman Physiology:
- Light Attraction: As seen in Chapter 49, Mothmans, like normal moths, are attracted to light, which puts them in a trance-like state. In fact, the manufacture of insect light is a traditional craft of the Mothmans.
- Flight: Their moth-like wings allow Actia to fly.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Zoological Classification[edit | edit source]
Mothmen (モスマン Mosuman?) are a psuedohuman race of beings who possess moth-like attributes. Encountered extremely rarely, Mothmen are thought of as agents of destiny and heralds whose presence precede catastrophic events where loss of life is expected, however, they do not actually posses these abilities. Nocturnal, like their animal counterparts, they are easily distracted by bright lights and often camp outside of 24-hour convenience stores due to this.
The first prominent recording of a Mothman encounter by human society was in West Virginia of the United States of America, where Mothmen sightings were recorded from November 1966 to December 1967, proceeding the collapse of the Silver Bridge and the death of 46 people.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She was featured in the Event: "Riajuu, you should just explode!".
- Actia is named partially after the Actias artemis; a moth native to Japan as well as Korea, China, India and Malaysia. Actias artemis is a close relative and look-alike of the North American Luna moth.
- "Riajuu" is internet slang for "somebody who has a good life". The term is typically used by otaku on message boards like 2channel to refer to people who have girl/boyfriends and are popular with their peers (eg. Riajuu! You should just die!).