|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
|Voiced by||Kae Matoba|
|Game||Monster Musume Online (21/12/2015)|
Bima (ビマ) is a Garuda that appears in Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Online.
She joins the liminal exchange program to become one of many potential homestay boarders for the player to host.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Bima is a girl of short stature and fair complexion. Her hair and feathers are cast in a reddish-gold, with her eyes matching her hair and feathers in tone.
Her attire consists of a dark brown plaited skirt with a low-cut tee shirt of green, red and yellow. Her shirt, skirt and jewelery are thematically patterned in Indonesian style. In her hair she wears a blue feathered head-piece.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Having declared the house as her "territory" and designating her homestay host as her "servant", Bima is a self-admitted "problem child" since she was young. Bima's parents sent her to study abroad in the hopes that the added experiences will help rehabilitate her aggressive attitude.
She often has problems sleeping peacefully due to her body temperature being too high and also often burns where-ever she is sitting/lying if she loiters for too long.
Skills and Traits[edit | edit source]
- Garuda Physiology:
- Serpentine Animosity: Garudas and serpentine species such as Lamia's are aggressive enemies.
- High Body Temperature: A Garuda's body temperature is so high that they run the risk of physically burning whatever they are sitting/lying/standing on if they remain in one location for too long.
- Advanced Strength: As Garudas are considered the "most powerful" of the harpy species, it would stand to reason that their physical strength and flight power are above the other harpy subspecies.
- Flight: As a Garuda, Bima's wings allow her to fly.
|Raise Power of Passionate Type Girls by 25%|
Zoological Classification[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Harpy
Garuda (ガルーダ Garūda?) are a large Harpy subspecies prevalent in Hindu mythology. Regarded as a Hindu divinity as the King of all Birds and the mount of the Supreme god Lord Vishnu, Garuda are considered the strongest of the harpy subspecies and are known for their eternal animosity with the Naga serpent race. And Garuda is the symbol of Indonesia.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bima's name is a reference to the tokusatsu series BIMA Satria Garuda, a collaboration between Japanese and Indonesian production studios.
- Bima's bed is made of a refractory material because it will otherwise catch fire due to her body temperature while she sleeps on it.
- Bima is described as an "Oraora Girl" (オラオラ ガール), an Oraora Girl is a girl with "a brute force attitude".