|Release||December 19th, 2013|
|Previous Chapter||Chapter 19|
|Next Chapter||Chapter 21|
Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls (モンスター娘のいる日常, Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou) Chapter 20 is the twentieth chapter of the Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls manga series.
Written and drawn by mangaka Okayado (Inui Takemaru), this chapter was released in Japan on December 19th, 2013, by the Japanese publishing company Tokuma Shoten within the seinen manga and anime magazine, Monthly Comic Ryū.
The chapter was later gathered as part of the series' tankōbon volume Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Volume 5.
As their scheme to lure out "D" continues, Kimihito takes Papi and Suu to the forest for a picnic, accompanied by Zombina.
However, while musing over large amount of rubbish present in the area the group is attacked by a mysterious Kaiju. While Papi and Kimihito are captured by the Kaiju, Suu falls into a tank of experimental chemicals.
As the Kaiju is revealed to be a Dryad named Kii, who had previous relations with Papi and had grown to such colossal size due to the garbage in the area, Suu returns having also grown to colossal size and a battle between the two kaiju beings begins; with the battle ending after the duo suck out the experimental chemicals from each others' bodies.
As Smith arrives to assess the situation, she allows Kii to stay in the forest and enacts a clean-up order on the forest to better improve the environment for humans and liminals alike. However, it is also revealed that "D" was not the Dryad Kii.
- Kii is introduced.
- Some of Papi's past is revealed.
- Some Extraspecies react differently to chemicals or pollutants than Humans.
- Upon absorbing experimental fertilizer, Suu grew to gigantic proportions and seems to be able to talk in a normal fashion.
- Upon absorbing experimental nutrients, a Dryad transformed into a gigantic plantmonster and became insane.
- It's revealed there is illegal Extraspecies trafficking committed by Humans.