|This article is a stub. You can help Daily Monster Girls Wiki by expanding it.|
|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
|Voiced by||Saki Ogasawara|
|Monster Species||Huang Long|
Fan Long is a Huang Long that appears in Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Online.
Similiar to a Lamia, Fan Long's upper body has a human appearance, she has a cute face and golden blonde hair tied in a pigtail with a red ribbon and sprouts 2 small deer-like antlers, with a small ornament tied to her right antler. She wears Asian-styled clothing and has a similar colored fan in her left hand. Her lower half is a large yellowish, dragon-like tail, with red manes flowing to the very end of her tail.
Skills and TraitsEdit
- Huang Long Physiology:
- Cold Blooded: Fan Long, like all dragons, is poikilothermic due to being a reptile. Because of this, whenever the surrounding temperature drops, she will feel the need to hibernate.
- Dragon Skin: Being a subspecies of Dragon, Her scales are stronger than steel, able to block cutting weapons and even deflect bullets. However, this only counts on her tail.
- Prehensile Tail: Fan Long can use her tail to grab things.
- Superhuman Strength: As a Huan Long (a subspecies of Dragon), Fan Long has greater strength than a human (*If counting the tail as support*)
Attacks 1 opponent 2 times at 1.5x damage
- Main article: Dragon
Huang Long (黃龍) are a demi-human race of Dragons prevalent in Chinese mythology.
Associated with the Chinese Imperial House due to being considered to be physical incarnations of the Yellow Emperor (a Chinese deity said to have been involved in the origin of China's civilization and was said to have turned into a Huang Long at the end of his life to ascend to Heaven), the Huang Long are thought to be the fifth mythical animal tribe of China that keeps the other four mythical tribes (the Azure Dragons, the Vermilion Birds, the White Tigers, and the Black Turtles) in balance. Legend states that a Huang Long once emerged from the River Luo and presented the Emperor Fu Xi with the elements of writing which he then spread across China. Another legend states that a Huang Long can be born from Imperial concubines, this may mean that some concubines within the Imperial household of China are Huang Long.
- Huang Longs are sometimes confused with Ryu-jins, as both the Huan Long and the Ryu-jin are based off of Asian dragons, although hailing from different parts of Asia (the Ryu-jins are from Japan, while Huan Longs are from China).
- Huang Longs are closer related to the Ryu-jins rather than Lamias (since they are both Asian Dragons)