|This article is a stub. You can help Daily Monster Girls Wiki by expanding it.|
|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
|Voiced by||Kae Matoba|
|Monster Species||Jiang shi|
Kyou is a Jiangshi that appears in Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Online.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
She has pale blue skin, red hair, and purple eyes.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Skills and Traits[edit | edit source]
- Jiangshi Physiology:
- Stiff Joints: since she is a Jiangshi her joints stiffen to some degree while she sleeps, forcing her to hop around with her elbows and knees locked straight out.
- Rotting: Due to being biologically dead, a Zombie's body is vulnerable to the same manner of decay a normal corpse would exhibit, and unless prosthetic intervention is taken, their bodies will presumably rot past the point of functioning.
- Said prosthetic intervention can be in the form of being doused in preservative chemicals or receiving artificial organs.
- The brain: Is assumed to be responsible for a Zombie's body functioning, and physical connection to it in some way is necessary for the Zombie to become animate. While at least moderate damage to the brain has not shown to have any negative effects on the Zombie in question, whether a body would continue without its brain is currently unknown.
- Pain Tolerances: Zombies have high pain tolerances and non-weapon-based damage thresholds, though this doesn't completely dampen their ability to feel pain or prevent them from feeling pleasure since a condition that prevented the feeling of pain would cause the nerves to be unable to send pleasure.
- Toxic Blood: A zombie's blood is composed of a toxic batch of preservation fluids made to be blood-like.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Zoological Classification[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Zombie
Jiang Shi (キョンシー, Kyonshī, original Chinese: 殭屍 [Traditional]/ 僵尸 [Simplified], lit. "Stiff Corpse" in Chinese), known also as "Chinese Hopping Vampires", are a zombie subspecies found primarily in Asian countries, such as China and Taiwan.
Unlike standard zombies, hopping vampires are severely affected by the symptoms of rigor mortis, making their joints, especially their elbows and knees, particularly stiff. Because of this, they must practice tai chi every morning to stretch. However, their joints always stiffen to some degree while they sleep, forcing them to hop around with their elbows and knees locked straight out.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Japanese word for "Jiangshi" is "Kyonshī", which is where Kyou's name comes from.