|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
|Nickname||Mosukii (in fan translation)|
Mosukii is a Mosquito. Originally participating in the Inter-Species Cultural Exchange Exposition looking for a host, she eventually wound up sharing a residence with three other blood-sucking Liminals.
Skills & Traits Edit
- Mosquito Physiology:
- Flight: Using her insectoid wings, Mosukii can fly. However, she needs her small figure and light weight to do so, and cannot fly if she gained too much weight.
- Anesthetic Saliva: To aid in the sucking of blood, Mosukii's saliva has strong anesthetic properties. Just licking on a certain part of a body causes all feeling of pain to dissapear there. Mosukii seems to be quite proud of this fact, as it makes Mosquito's far less violent bloodsuckers in her opinion.
- Proboscis: Hidden in her mouth, above her tongue is an extendable, sharp proboscis that she uses to suck blood.
Mosukii was working at the Inter-Species Cultural Exchange Exposition as a waitress
- Main article: Vampire
Mosquitos are an insectoid pseudohuman race who have four insectoid limbs, antennae, compound eyes, an insect abdomen, wings and other traits of a mosquito.
Members of the race posses a needle-like proboscis inside their mouths that they use to penetrate the skin of their prey and suck liquids such as blood. Their saliva possesses anesthetic properties that they spread over the flesh of their prey before penetrating them. While they mainly subsist on blood, they can also drink honey and fruit juices.
They're concerned that there are very few partners to suck blood from during their study abroad.
- Mosukii is dressed like Shimakaze from Kantai Collection.
- Mosukii possessing small breasts is a reference to the term "mosquito bite breasts", where a person's breasts are so small that they are similar in appearance to the swelling of a mosquito bite.
- In her introduction, Mosukii was originally shown to have only two arms, but later in the Omake, as well as the second OAD's endcard, she is shown to have four arms.
- This was eventually corrected with Volume 12's release, where she is consistently depicted with four arms.
- Okayado states that the chapter where Yatsume, Leechi and Mosukii first appeared in Chapter 49 and Chapter 50 were very incomplete when they were released, and as an apology, he asked fans to choose to be one of the male background characters that appeared in the chapter (that's why they all had numbers). He added them in the final release of the volume, along with fixes on the three girls: a more gyaru appearance for Mosukii + two more arms; a more shiny appearance to her skin and suit for Leechi + some sort of eye emojis on her face; more makeup for Yatsume (lipstick, rouge, etc).