|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
Nico is a Unicorn who seeks advice from Centorea because her runaway spending due to her fondness for idols, especially ANM48. She also works for the Black Lily Advanced Materials Laboratoriy and later becomes a member of Mr President's new virtual idol group, the "Black Lilies".
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Skills and Traits[edit | edit source]
Physical Traits[edit | edit source]
- Unicorn Physiology:
- Sense of Smell: Unicorns can smell whether an individual is a virgin or not from a great distance. The smell of a non-virgin is apparently unpleasant to them. The smell of a man is also bad, but not as unpleasant as a non-virgin. As Nico explains, purity is also an important part of the Unicorn culture.
- Breasts: Unicorns as a subspecies of centaur they have large breasts for feeding their young, which are larger than human babies and require more nutrition.
- Female Centaurs can lactate and produce a larger amount of milk. However this is rarely seen outside of pregnancy.
- Taste Buds: As herbivores, Centaurs generally have twice as many taste buds as omnivores (e.g humans), while omnivores have over twenty times as many taste buds as carnivores (e.g Lamias).
- Body Temperature: Centaurs have a standard body temperature of 38 degrees.
- Centaur Ears: A Centaur's ears are capable of reflecting the centaur's mood as they are able to move much in the same way as a horse's ears.
- Unicorn Horn: The scraped powder from a Unicorn's horn is a powerful cure for a variety of diseases, to the point where Mr President considers it as a panacea. Since the horn grows continuously throughout their lifespan, the powder can be scraped off without endangering the Unicorn's health. However the horn grows back rather slowly, so too much powder shouldn't be harvested at once, as there is a danger of permanent damage.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Zoological Classification[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Centaur
Unicorns are a demihuman subspecies of Centaur that have had myths and legends written about them since before Greecian antiquity.
Known as a symbol of virgin purity, Unicorns are said to be "only tamable by virgin women". It is also said that their horns are able to cure all diseases; resulting in a mass-hunting for the species. Hunters usually used the species' fondness for virgin women to lay traps to capture them and harvest their horn.