|This article is a stub. You can help Daily Monster Girls Wiki by .|
|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
Nightdrem is a Nightmare, who appeared in Chapter 69.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Nightdrem is a tall woman with dark skin and light hair that is tied at the back of her head in a somewhat disheveled ponytail. She has black rings unter her eyes and is wearing a light blouse with long sleeves. She also wears a black dress specially made for the lower body of a Centaur.
As a Nightmare, the most noticeable feature of Nightdrem in her appearence is her headless horse's abdomen and pointly horse ears. Compared to Centorea, Nightdrem has a rather modest bust size, but it is not known whether this is a personal characteristic or a basic characteristic of her subspecies.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Skills and Traits[edit | edit source]
- Nightmare Physiology:
- Taste Buds: As herbivores, Centaurs generally have twice as many taste buds as omnivores (e.g humans), while omnivores have over twenty times as many taste buds as carnivores (e.g Lamia).
- Normothermia: Like horses, Nightdrem has a higher body temperature than Humans. Her's is 38°C (100.4°F) to be precise, which is the same as the average horse.
- Centaurs Ears: A Centaur's ears are capable of reflecting the centaur's mood as they are able to move much in the same way as a horse's ears.
- Cause Nightmares: As a Nightmare, Nightdrem is able to cause other persons nightmares. If the person is not asleep, Nightdrem can put them to sleep beforehand using hypnosis.
- Sense of Smell: Due to their equine biology, Centaurs have a sense of smell that is 1000 times greater than that of a human.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Zoological Classification[edit | edit source]
Nightmares are a demihuman subspecies of Centaur that can enter the dreams of sleeping individuals and create nightmares, however if the individual is awake they have to use hypnotism to put them to sleep.
Trivia[edit | edit source]