Orcs are a race of brutish, aggressive and generally lustful pseudohumans. Possessing prominent fangs and a snout, their features tend to be "pig-like" in appearance. Taller and thicker than a human by half, they would have about the strength of a bear, and have noses capable of accurate olfactory sense to up to a kilometer out.
Considered to be aggressive scavengers and opportunistic carnivores, they possesses human-level intelligence and an even higher level of cunning. Violent by nature, they will fight ferociously if compelled but tend towards more chaotic/destructive behavior such as pillaging, rape and/or cowardice.
- Orc culture is based on the tribal system, with communities being led by a Chieftain or King depending on the community's size.
- Orcs live in a patriarchal society, taking pride on how many females and male children they have.
- Although often depicted as low intelligence, Orcs actually have intelligence and technology on par with humans and other races (though other races might not see it that way due to racism).
- Orcish culture has a degree of gender equality and female leaders. Although sexual dimorphism does exist, Orcish women are expected to fight to exactly the same degree as men, and usually also have the same degree of martial ability.
- As a culture that values strength, Orc Marriage consists of joining a sexual harem devoted to a strong male or female in the tribe. Harems can become so large that a new tribe can be formed should the primary male/female choose to leave the tribe with their harem. Polygamous orgies within or between these harems are not uncommon. Some male and female orcs will adventure out of their tribe for the purpose of gaining new mates for their harem, often abducting beings from other tribes and villages to do so. Defeating and sexually subjecting (or otherwise seducing) knights, warriors, heroes and adventurers, found in battlefields or travel highways, into their harems is a greatly respected practise as it speaks highly of the primary male/female's physical abilities in battle.
- Orcs have a historic enmity with elves and dwarves.
- Orcs speak Orcish, a language derived from older human and elvish languages. There is no common standard of Orcish, so the language has many dialects which vary from tribe to tribe.
- Orcs typically share a close relationship with Goblins.
- Male orcs stand approximately 5'11" to 6'2", weighing from 180 to 280 lbs. Females average about 6 inches shorter than males. Females also appear more human than their male counterparts. Female orcs are also usually plump in general though others, such as Ruka, can become slimmer.
- Orcs are usually carnivorous and are often said to be cannibalistic. Other sources state them to be extreme Omnivores and will eat just about anything out of hunger or curiosity, so long as it looks like food.
- Orcs possess an extraordinary keen sense of smell. The leader of the P.O.R.K. boasted that an Orc can detect the scent of a gun within one kilometre.
- Due to Human genetics being compatible with a variety of liminal species, aggressive species like Orcs and Goblins reportedly used to kidnap human men and women from camps, towns, villages or battlefields and use them as captive breeding stock to supplement their communities. That being said, not all Human-Orc relationships were malevolent and most stories may be elaborations concocted over time. The resulting offspring from sexual congress between a human and an Orc is known as a Half-Orc.
- Orcs have also been known to interact with Ogre culture. The resulting offspring from sexual congress between a female Orc and a male Ogre is known as an Ogrillion, while the offspring from a male Orc and a female Ogre is an Orog. They are usually depicted as being stronger, more intelligent, and more disciplined than typical orcs.
- Like humans, Orc skin pigmentations vary depending on environmental factors. Noted pigmentations include green, brown and pink.
- 11th Nov 2015, Okayado was inspired by the short comic The Good Orc's Day (いいオークの日 iio-kunohi) (by pixiv artist "Jin") to draw a female orc on his twitter. Unfortunately he was too late to submit the artwork and posted it on his twitter account instead. 
- Half-orcs are usually between six and seven feet tall (180–210 cm) and usually weigh between 180 and 250 pounds (80–110 kg). This makes them less bulky and more agile than pure-bred orcs, but still taller and stronger than most humans.
- Orcs are depicted as pig-men in Eastern culture due to the Dungeons & Dragons 1st edition book depicting the orc as having a fundamentally "piggish snout" for a face and showed an image of a monster with a boar's head on a hunch-shouldered, green-skinned chimpanzee body.