|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
|Voiced by||Rei Natsu (Karen)|
|Monster Species||Queen Bee|
|Game||Monster Musume Online (21/12/2015)|
Queen (クイーン Kuīn) is a Queen Bee that appears in Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Online.
She joins the liminal exchange program to look for a husband to take as her "King", becoming one of many potential homestay boarders for the player to host.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
As a queen bee she has pale yellow skin, four arms, bee like wings, antenna, and a bee like abdomen at her lower back. She has long blonde straight hair, and red eyes.
She wears a crown, a black one piece, a fluffy choker with a small bell, a pale purple transparent bow in the back of her outfit, and black flats.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Queen is a self-paced, free-spirited girl who loves Japanese cooking. She spends her time looking for candidates to be her husband, which she considers to be her hobby.
She loves eating various types of honey and enjoys a breakfast of honey and waffles.
Skills and Traits[edit | edit source]
- Queen Bee Physiology:
- Flight: Because of her two insect wings, Queen is able to fly at speeds matching those of a running Centaur. However, her wings make a loud buzzing noise, preventing her from being stealthy.
- Bee Venom: Like most bee species, Queen Bees possess a stinger at the end of their second abdomen that can inject venom. Like Killer Bees, it is possible that, if spread through the air, the scent of Queen Bee venom can also be used to attract and control other bees, allowing Queen to send them to attack her opponents much in the same way Killa controls Hornets.
- Royal Jelly: Much like how most female mammals, including humans, produce milk, Queen Bees can produce Royal Jelly from their breasts, which is said to be highly nutritious and valuable. Similar to Alraune Nectar, Royal Jelly has a thick but sweet taste and an alluringly sweet smell that can become addictive when consumed in large quantities. One of the most extraordinary properties of the Royal Jelly is that, thanks to its high nutrient content, the size and intelligence of a Slime can be increased to its utmost maximum.
- Breast Nectar Retainment: Queen Bees can store their honey in their breasts and in doing so they can alter their breast proportions to attract pollination partners. The larger their breasts, the more Royal Jelly is stored inside.
- Smoke Intolerance: Like many insects, Queen has a natural dislike for large amounts of smoke.
- Heat Intolerance: As a Bee, Queen cannot stand high temperatures.
- Select Fertility: Only Queen Bees are fertile and can produce offspring in a given hive. All other females are naturally infertile and can not become impregnated.
Zoological Classification[edit | edit source]
A Queen Bee is a humanoid subspecies of Honey Bee that has been specifically raised from birth to create and rule her own hive/colony.
While born amongst a number of other "Queen" candidates, by the time they reach adulthood there is usually only one ruling Queen Bee in a single hive/colony, with all other bees within the colony loyally following and fiercely protecting her when threatened. She is usually the mother of most, if not all, of the bees in her hive. However, if the hive/colony was inherited from a previous Queen, the children of the previous Queen (who has since died or otherwise relinquished her position to the new Queen) will serve her as if she was their biological mother.
It is assumed that, like the Honey Bee, Queen Bees can produce Royal Jelly from their breasts, which is said to be highly nutritious and valuable.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her name "クイーン" is the Japanese way of writing "Queen"
- It's currently unknown if Queen has any relation with Honey.
- While each hive/colony has only one active queen, nests may have multiple "dwarf queens" ready to replace a dominant queen in a case of sudden death.