|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
|Voiced by||Hiromi Ra|
|Monster Species||Sea Serpent|
|Game||Monster Musume Online (21/12/2015)|
Sea (シー) is a Sea Serpent that appears in Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Online.
She joins the liminal exchange program to become one of many potential homestay boarders for the player to host.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Sea is a attractive well endowed woman with long blue hair, blue eyes, blue scales and fin-like ears. Due to possessing a thin film of slime on her body (like all water-based liminals) Sea can not wear conventional clothing as it would just slip off of her body. She wears a blue bra to secure her breasts and a silver belt-like adornment to cover her crotch. She also wears various gold and silver decorations on her midriff, arms and tail tip.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Sea is a high maintenance girl who wants to stand out from the crowd and does so through self-aggrandizing gestures and behaviors. While she prioritizes prominence above all else and she is seen as "noisy" by others, Sea is actually not an unpleasant character.
Because she has lived in the sea most of her life, she is unfamiliar with life on land. She also loves food and appreciates those skilled in the art of food preparation.
Skills and Traits[edit | edit source]
- Sea Serpent Physiology:
- Tail Tip: The tip of a lamia's tail is an extremely sensitive erogenous zone.
- Sensory Organ: Lamias posses a sensory organ similar to pitvipers that allows them to see heat signatures. With it, they can follow the heat signature of their prey even in the dark.
- Taste Buds: As carnivores, lamia have twenty times less the number of taste buds as omnivores (e.g. humans), while omnivores generally have half as many taste buds as herbivores (e.g. Centaurs).
- Shedding: Lamia will shed their skin once in awhile, just like regular snakes. Interestingly, Lamias find being seen skin shedding to be more embarrassing than being seen naked, much like most snakes finding some place private to shed, and will lash out if someone attempts to handle them, though that's mainly because when snake shed, their eyesight becomes temporarily compromised.
- Tongue: As an evolutionary fall-back to their snake-origins, a Lamia's tongue is very long in length and has a naturally "forked" tip. Like a snake, the tip of a Lamia's tongue possesses the Jacobson's organ, a sensory organ that allows a Lamia to detect smells in the air.
- This tongue is also prehensile to a degree, just like a human's; and like snakes, lamia may stick out their tongues as a result of delicious smells in the air.
- Hair: A lamia's hair and scale colour seem to correspond to each other (green scales with green hair, pink scales with pink hair, etc).
- Lungs: Sea Serpents are air breathers and do not possesses gills like Mermaids. As a result they must surface regularly to breathe which has resulted them being sighted by numerous seafaring vessels throughout the centuries.
- Slimy Skin: Her body naturally secretes a slimy substance to keep her skin moist, which can cause wardrobe malfunctions and can sometimes attract Suu when she's nearby. Because of this, she has to wear special clothing that doesn't easily slide off. If not properly clothed in cold weather, the coating will cause her to freeze quite quickly.
- Poisonous: Like sea snakes, sea serpents possess a paralytic poison in their fangs.
|Raise Power of Cool Type Girls by 25%|
Zoological Classification[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Lamia
The Sea Serpent is a reptilian liminal race with the upper body of a human and the lower body of a sea snake.
A subspecies of the Lamia, Sea Serpents were a type of "Sea Monster" that first appeared in ancient Norse mythology, but have since appeared in one form or another in the myths of virtually every existing culture that has had interactions with the sea. This is due to the fact that, while an aquatic species, Sea Serpents are air breathers and do not possesses gills like Mermaids. As a result they must surface regularly to breathe which has resulted them being sighted by numerous seafaring vessels throughout the centuries.
They are having the same characteristics of Naga rather than regular land-based Lamias.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Though she doesn't have gills, Sea is able to spend more time in the water than most Lamia.
- She likes to go to Japanese idol event venues so that she may find some tips in presentation and "standing out".