|This article is a stub. You can help Daily Monster Girls Wiki by expanding it.|
|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
|Voiced by||Hiromi Ra|
|Monster Species||Sea Serpent|
Sea is a Sea Serpent that appears in Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Online.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Sea is a attractive well endowed woman with long blue hair, blue eyes and fin-like ears. Her serpentine body is blue.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Skills and Traits[edit | edit source]
- Sea Serpent Physiology:
- Tail Tip: The tip of a lamia's tail is an extremely sensitive erogenous zone.
- Sensory Organ: Lamias posses a sensory organ similar to pitvipers that allows them to see heat signatures. With it, they can follow the heat signature of their prey even in the dark.
- Taste Buds: As carnivores, lamia have twenty times less the number of taste buds as omnivores (e.g. humans), while omnivores generally have half as many taste buds as herbivores (e.g. Centaurs).
- Shedding: Lamia will shed their skin once in awhile, just like regular snakes. Interestingly, Lamias find being seen skin shedding to be more embarrassing than being seen naked, much like most snakes finding some place private to shed, and will lash out if someone attempts to handle them, though that's mainly because when snake shed, their eyesight becomes temporarily compromised.
- Tongue: As an evolutionary fall-back to their snake-origins, a Lamia's tongue is very long in length and has a naturally "forked" tip. Like a snake, the tip of a Lamia's tongue possesses the Jacobson's organ, a sensory organ that allows a Lamia to detect smells in the air.
- This tongue is also prehensile to a degree, just like a human's; and like snakes, lamia may stick out their tongues as a result of delicious smells in the air.
- Hair: A lamia's hair and scale colour seem to correspond to each other (green scales with green hair, pink scales with pink hair, etc).
- Lungs: Sea Serpents are air breathers and do not possesses gills like Mermaids. As a result they must surface regularly to breathe which has resulted them being sighted by numerous seafaring vessels throughout the centuries.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Zoological Classification[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Lamia
The Sea Serpent is a reptilian liminal race with the upper body of a human and the lower body of a sea snake.
A subspecies of the Lamia, Sea Serpents were a type of "Sea Monster" that first appeared in ancient Norse mythology, but have since appeared in one form or another in the myths of virtually every existing culture that has had interactions with the sea. This is due to the fact that, while an aquatic species, Sea Serpents are air breathers and do not possesses gills like Mermaids. As a result they must surface regularly to breathe which has resulted them being sighted by numerous seafaring vessels throughout the centuries.
They are having the same characteristics of Naga rather than regular land-based Lamias.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Though she doesn't have gills she's able to spend more time in the water than most Lamia.