General notes: Resource regen is 5 every 5 minutes. Stamina regen is also 5 every 5 minutes. (So from 0 to 100 in 1 hr 40 mins) Past level 10, natural resource regen cap is 7000 + ((master lvl - 10) * 500) Rarity power tiers from best to worst: SR > HR > R > N
This page provides all of your Master information on your account. This information includes, but is not limits to, your Outing win/loss ratio, amount of food owned, a power-up legend, etc.
- 1 Master Page
- 2 Outings (お出かけ)
- 3 Monster Musume (モン娘)
- 4 Food (食事)
- 5 Shopping (お使い)
- 6 Affection (お世話)
- 7 Refreshing (リフレッシュ)
- 8 Requests (お願い)
- 9 Gacha (ガチャ)
- 10 Cash Shop (ショップ)
- 11 Medal Shop
The host accompanies the girls to various places and get into "conflicts" with other groups of girls and generally have fun. Rewards are handed out at the end based on points earned on the map. All maps cost Stamina.
Maps can be selected via the selection screen. Following the map selection (of which there are 25 variations), the player chooses their "Outing Companion" group.
Players can "Return Home" half-way through the outing, however, they will not receive as many rewards as they would receive should they finish the whole outing.
- Main article: Movement Energy
One of the key parts to the Outings is the Movement Energy in the top right. If it runs out, you're instantly sent back home and don't clear the map. Manage your movement wisely and get as many rewards as you can. When your girls come to an intersection, you can choose which way to go.
There are a speed up toggle (yellow) and a navigation toggle (green) under the Movement Energy bar. Clicking the speed up toggle makes the map movement go faster, but you won't be able to Return Home half-way when this toggle is on. Turning on the navigation toggle makes your girls autopilot towards the end, but you will not get to choose which way to go at turns! Use it wisely.
Earning Rewards and Points
Players gain rewards based on the points they gathered after going through the map. For most maps to get maximum rewards all you'll need to do is get 3 "Perfect Victory" (which means defeating every girl in a conflict, if any girls are left up you'll just get a normal victory and earn less points). Clearing the map (making it to the goal after gathering all special items on the map) also seems to double your points.
The fights last for up to 3 rounds, during each round the girls take turns in attacking each other (in order from highest to lowest speed).
Fight ends when all girls on one side are down or when 3 rounds pass. Whichever team has the most members at the end of the round wins.
The player can help influence the fight by using their Master Actions button.
- Clicking when one of the girls is attacking makes the player shout "Do your best!" and causes the girl to deal double damage.
- Clicking when one of the girls is being attacked makes the player shout "Don't lose!" and halves incoming damage.
The button can only be used three times per battle.
The game also uses a rock-paper-scissors style type system. The five types are: Cute (), Passionate (), Cool (), Pure () and Devil (). Their strengths and weaknesses are as follows:
- Cute is effective against Passionate, ineffective against Cool.
- Passionate is effective against Cool, ineffective against Cute.
- Cool is effective against Cute, ineffective against Passionate.
- Pure and Devil are both effective against each other.
See Also: Skills List
Each girl also has at least one skill that come in one of three wonderfully named flavors. Skill 1, Skill 2 or Skill 3. The slot they take up determines the nature of the skill:
Skill 1 are offensive skills. They activate when that girl is attacking, and range from hitting multiple times for a lower damage multiplier to hitting multiple girls.
Skill 2 are defencive skills. They activate when that girl is being attacked and either reduce the incoming damage or completely cancel the attack.
Skill 3 are buff skills, debuff skills, or taunts. They activate when the round starts and gives stat boosts to affected girls. They can boost speed, attack power or defence power. They will effect in one of three ways; just that girl, all girls of the same type or all girls on your team. Debuff skills will reduce the stats of the entire opposing team for one round. Taunts will force a number of girls depending on the skill to target the taunting girl when it is their turn to attack.
Daily Outings (曜日)
In the main Outing menu there's a second tab which is the daily Outing tab. It gives you a choice of 3 outings that change depending on the day of the week, giving special rewards but far reduced Master experience. On the list from top to bottom they are listed from highest to lowest level, with higher level maps gives you higher rarity material. The schedule is as follows:
Monday: Cute type Strengthening Material
Tuesday: Passion type Strengthening Material
Wednesday: Cool type Strengthening Material
Thursday: Devil type Strengthening Material
Friday: Pure type Strengthening Material
Saturday + Sunday: Affection creams
Monster Musume (モン娘)
This is the screen where you check the status of your girls, pick which girls go in your groups and strengthen them.
Players start with one group, however, additional groups can be bought from the Cash Shop.
Group Composition (編成)
The first tab is Group Composition. You can have up to 5 girls in a group. Clicking 変更 brings up the list of girls to choose from, scroll through and get who you want, the list can be sorted by various factors like Rarity, Personality Type. When you've found the girl you want, select them then hit the orange button at the bottom to clear the group.
The first member of first team shows on your main page.
The second tab is a list of all the girls currently living at the player's home. The 詳細 button on each profile brings up more details on the girl in question.
Each profile reveals the girl's experience level, stats, Stamina levels and available skills.
The third tab allows the player to pick a girl they want to level up and fuse other girls to her.
Put the base girl on the left, "Fodder girls" on the right. Players gain an extra 50% experience by using "fodder girls" that are of the same Personality Type as the base girl.
Fusion costs food of the same type that would normally be fed to the base girl, the amount of which increases with the girl's exp level.
Red tab (Strengthening) allows the player to increase character stats, the green tab allows the player to increase character's maximum level through fusion with multiple copies of the same character.
There exists a special kind of monster girl that can not be placed in player groups. They exist only to serve as "fodder girls" for the Fusion process, ルドル (Rudoru, a kobold) and リアド (Riado, a Dryad). They can't be placed into a normal party but they do special things when fused to a base girl. Rudoru gives a ton of experience when used in Strengthening, the amount of which is determined by her rarity level and her type. Here's the list for her:
|Type||Normal Exp||Same Type Exp|
Riado enhances the skills of base characters. Next to her name is スキル and then a number from 1-3. That number indicates which skill Riado will enhance when fused. Players can only fuse Riado with a girl that has the corresponding skill. Increasing skill levels does not increase the potency of skills but their proc rate.
Change of Residence Request (転居依頼)
The fourth tab allows the player to exchange girls for food. Don't like a girl and don't have the resources to feed them to another girl for experience? Use this! You get resources in return for it.
Feed your girls. They only need to be fed once they've gone on an Outing, make sure to feed them every time they come back. Select the girl(s) you want to feed then hit the orange button at the bottom right. You can also use the button above that to select all the girls. Different girls need different foods and in different amounts. Carnivores eat meat, herbivores eat vegetables and omnivores eat bread.
Send groups of girls out to get food. Only groups other than Group 1 can be sent, and each errand can have only one group on it at a time. The rewards listed for each errand are for each girl in the group.
Here's a list of the total resources and resources per hour of each shopping errand trip:
Resource total (per hour):
5 min - Individual: 180 (1080), All 3: 180 (1080)
15 min - Individual: 320 (640), All 3: 300 (600)
30 min - Individual: 450 (450), All 3: 390 (390)
1 hr 30 min - Individual: 570 (190), All 3: 510 (170)
4 hr - Individual: 670 (83.75), All 3: 600 (75) Errands cost Stamina, so swap out your girls when you need to. Players must have a "Short-term Outing Permit" for the group to enable Shopping errands. Having no space for more girls in your house seems to block shopping trips.
As of a recent update, some players may have noticed that there's a secondary set of shopping trips(Require that you reach level 20) associated to each time interval. The secondary shopping trips offer significantly more resources (such as a 10 minute trip offering 36 resource per girl involved and another 10 minute trip that offers 86 resource per girl involved), but all of your girls must be at least level 20 or higher to qualify for the secondary shopping trip. There is a third shopping trips(Require that you reach lvl 40) that offer EVEN MORE resources(a 10 minute trip will give you 180 resources(per girl involved)), but all of your girls (in the group) must be at least level 40 or higher to qualify for the third shopping trip.
Touch girls, receive affection. An interesting mechanic that gives both plot and stat boosts. This uses special items called affection creams, that come from both requests and from the Sat/Sun Daily Outing maps. The items come in three tiers: Care cream (Bronze), Ultra Care Cream (Silver), Special Care Cream (Gold). The first two only come from quests and maps, but the last can be bought in the ruby shop too.
Select a girl and then hit the orange button. You'll go into a screen with a special CG of that girl. Three things of note first up, top right button takes you out of the screen. Bottom left is the affection meter, when the circle around the outside fills you gain 1% affection.
When you've selected an item to use you will have 10 clicks with which to raise points with your girl. There are three kinds of outcomes you can get when you click:
- Good Touch - 1-4 hearts appear and you get some points. The more hearts that appear, the closer you are to the Great Touch area.
- Great Touch - A lot of hearts appear and the girl will say something. Best possible outcome.
- Bad Touch - You're a moron and grabbed her tits now she's pissed at you. Think about what you have done.
What you're trying to do is find the Great Touch area each time, using how many hearts as a guide to see how close you are. The Great Touch area will change every time so have fun with this mini game.
There are two reasons to do this as I mentioned earlier. The first is the Drama Scenes. These happen at fixed affection levels for each girl, and change from girl to girl. You get a little scene where your girl is cute as a button for a while. These can be reviewed any time from the Girl Library. Second reason is a stat boost. The amount you gain is determined by both the girl and by the affection level. These boosts are a flat amount based on affection level, and not a percentage based boost. Be sure to raise the affection of any girl you're going to use a lot in outings!
Lock five girls down in a spa for 6 hours to let them relax. While the girls can naturally relax over time, after the 6 hours in the spa the girls will be in the "High Stamina" state, pushing them past the Stamina cap of 100 to 200, which they can not reach otherwise.
Girls regenerate stamina at a rate of approximately 5 Stamina per 5 minutes. To overcharge a girl past 100 Stamina, they must stay in the Spa for the full 6 hour maximum duration. They will instantly jump from 100 to 200 Stamina at the end of the 6 hours, it doesn't increase over time as it does below 100 Stamina. Put girls in here when you're going to bed or work and use that extra Stamina when you get back to the game.
"Requests" are ongoing quests that the player can endeavour to meet to gain awards. They come in two types, One-Time quests and Daily quests.
One-Time Quests (ワンス)
One-Time Quests are straight forward. Do the required action once, get rewards. The first few you'll see from Suu are to raise a girl to specific affection levels (25%, 50%, 75% and 100%). Next will be one to complete a new Outing map. After that are a series of quests for doing various things such as: Clear Outings, Feed girls, Strengthen girls, Clear errands and Raise affection. They come in 5/10/20/40/60/80/100/200 brackets and give increasing rewards as you go higher. The player's progress carries over with each quest, so when you feed girls 80 times in one quest you will find yourself at 80/100 for the next tier.
Daily Quests (デイリー)
Daily Quests reset every day at 12am JST (so the time on the clock in the bottom left). The following quests are examples of what to expect:
Papi - Clear 5 outings - N Rarity Skill 3 Material
Mero - Use your aid power in combat 3 times - 3x N Gacha tickets
Miia - Send two groups out on shopping - 2x N Gacha tickets
Rachnera - Feed your girls 10 times - 3x Normal Affection Cream
Suu - Strengthen girls 3 times - 2x N gacha Tickets
Cerea - Raise affection 4 times - R rarity Cool typed Strengthen material
The request, requesting girl and reward combination changes every day. Also, you can get a ruby from a daily quest every Saturday and Sunday.
Reward Collection (クリア済み)
The third tab you see just has all the quests that are cleared and waiting for you to collect the rewards.
How you get new girls! Or ones that aren't just fodder at any rate. There are four kinds of Gacha, each with a different cost.
The rate of rarity drops are as follows: R: 90.0% HR: 9.0% SR: 1.0% [rates may change during promotional events]
As of the game's release there are reportedly:
N - 20
R - 23
HR - 23
SR - 10
Premium Gatcha (プレミアムガチャ)
Costs 5 rubies a pull, guaranteed chance of at least a Rare girl. You can also spend 50 rubies for a 10+1 pull, with one Hyper Rare girl guaranteed. The best way to get strong girls. They can also cost DMM Points as well.
Ticket Gatcha (チケットガチャ)
Use tickets to get girls. 1 ticket = 1 pull.
- Normal Gatcha Ticket - Uses normal tickets, gives you mostly Normal girls. Good way to get extra girls for Errands and material girls. It is possible to get a HR or SR from normal gacha tickets but at a very low rate, and the choices are limited. You can only obtain Fi, Queen, Aluru, Jelly, and Kura for HRs; Quess and Saki for SRs.
- Medium Gatcha Ticket - Uses medium tickets, this functions like rare tickets, except that Medium tickets also include the possibility of material girls (Riado, Rudol).
- Rare Gatcha Ticket - Uses rare tickets which are significantly harder to come by. Guarantees Rare minimum. It is not possible to obtain material girls with this ticket.
- Hyper Rare Gatcha Ticket - Significantly harder to come by, and can only be obtained from special campaigns or the trading post for 35 medals. Guarantees Hyper Rare minimum but the girls you can obtain are significantly more varied than the limited pool of 6 HR girls on the other three tickets. It is not possible to obtain material girls with this ticket.
- Super Rare Gatcha Ticket - Can only be obtained from the trading post for 60 medals. Same as Hyper Rare ticket except that the odds for obtaining an SR girl is 10% instead of 1%. It is not possible to obtain material girls with this ticket.
- Hyper Rare Gatcha Ticket Pieces - 10 Pieces = 1 HR Ticket.
There are also limited-time tickets during events:
- Material Gatcha Ticket - 10 tickets = 1 pull. You can only obtain material girls from this gacha. Either Rudol. Riado or Elda. In the case of Eldas, the odds of obtaining her is significantly higher with material tickets.
- Event Gatcha Ticket - 100 tickets = 1 pull. This gatcha allows you to obtain and only obtain the featured girl of the current event. So far, only Actia and Rudi has this feature.
- Bucket Suu Ticket - 10 tickets = 1 pull. This gatcha allows you to obtain and only obtain Bucket Suu. These can only be obtained during certain events.
- Seasonal Tickets 1 ticket = 1 pull. These tickets work like Normal Gatcha Tickets but have a greater chance of dropping one of the 3 displayed girls on that particular ticket. They disappear when their season ends.
Costs 300 DMM points a pull. You can also spend 2500 DMM Points for a 10+1 pull, with one Hyper Rare girl guaranteed. There are a certain number of girls in these gatchas and every time 1 girl is acquired, she is removed from that BOX until a SR girl is won. Upon gaining a SR girl, the BOX is reset and becomes full again. There are always 2 SR girls in each BOX.
Costs 5 rubies a pull, instead of girls this particular gatcha gives you accessories. You can also spend 50 rubies for a 10+1 pull, with one Hyper Rare accessory guaranteed.
Cash Shop (ショップ)
Buy items with rubies including resources, affection cream and stat/exp boosts. Here's the list in the order they appear:
- 1st Tab
- Vegetables x 2500 for 2 Rubies
- Meat x 2500 for 2 Rubies
- Bread x 2500 for 2 rubies
- All Foods x 2500 for 5 rubies
- Special Care Cream (Best kind) x 10 for 5 Rubies
- Master experience 20% up 2 days for 3 rubies
- Master Experience up 20% 14 days for 8 rubies
- All Girls Mon Power (strength) up 20% 2 days for 2 rubies
- All Girls Mon Power (Strength) up 20% 14 days for 5 rubies
- All Girls Mon Power (Defence) up 20% 2 days for 2 rubies
- All Girls Mon Power (Defence) up 20% 14 days for 5 rubies
- Booster Pack (all 3 boosts) 20% 14 days for 15 rubies
- Extra Group (up to a max of 5 groups) for 7 rubies
- 2nd Tab
- Extra Bedroom (+5, max of 500) for 1 ruby
- Extra Relaxation Spa (max of 4) for 10 rubies
- Extra Makeup Box for keeping accessories for 1 ruby
- Extra Dressing Room Slot for 10 rubies
The cash of the game. While the player can earn Rubies while playing through the game, players can also buy rubies through the Ruby Shop. In order to buy rubies, you need DMM points. 1 DMM point = ¥1. 
Now that you have your DMM points they can be purchased in 6 different packs, more expensive packs giving you better deals:
1 x Ruby = 100 DMM points (100 per Ruby)
5 x Ruby = 500 DMM points (100 per ruby)
11 x Ruby = 1,000 DMM points (90.9 per ruby)
35 x Ruby = 3,000 DMM points (85.7 per ruby)
63 x Ruby = 5,000 DMM points (79.4 per ruby)
132 x Ruby = 10,000 DMM points (75.7 per ruby)
Buy items with medals including tickets, stat/exp boosts, fodder girls and Love Burst items. Whenever a currency-type outing event is active, the main coin shop will appear in the second tab instead of the first. Here's the list in the order they appear:
- 10% SR ticket x 1 for 60 Medals up to 1 per month
- Guaranteed HR ticket x 1 for 35 Medals up to 2 per month
- R ticket x 1 for 7 Medals up to 5 per month
- Medium ticket x 1 for 5 Medals up to 5 per month
- Chocolates x 6 for 2 Medals up to 10 per month
- Macaroons x 6 for 2 Medals up to 10 per month
- Genki Drink x 6 for 2 Medals up to 10 per month
- SR Cute Rudoru x 1 for 3 Medals up to 10 per month
- SR Cool Rudoru x 1 for 3 Medals up to 10 per month
- SR Passionate Rudoru x 1 for 3 Medals up to 10 per month
- SR Pure Rudoru x 1 for 3 Medals up to 10 per month
- SR Devil Rudoru x 1 for 3 Medals up to 10 per month
- SR Elda x 1 for 100 Medals up to 1 per month
- Brush x 1 for 2 Medals up to 20 per month
- Backscratcher x 1 for 1 Medals up to 20 per month
- Tierra x 1 for 600 Ore up to 1
- Tierra x 1 for 800 Ore up to 1
- Tierra x 1 for 1100 Ore up to 1
- Tierra x 1 for 1500 Ore up to 1
- Tierra x 1 for 5000 Ore up to 4
- SR Cute Rudoru x 1 for 200 Ore up to 5
- SR Cute Riado x 1 for 300 Ore up to 5
- HR Elda x 1 for 1500 Ore up to 1
- Special Care Cream x 1 for 100 Ore up to 1
- Special Care Cream x 1 for 300 Ore up to 4
- Ultra (Silver) Care Cream x 1 for 100 Ore up to 5
- R ticket x 1 for 400 Ore up to 1
- R ticket x 1 for 800 Ore up to 2
- Medium ticket x 1 for 200 Ore up to 5
- Normal ticket x 1 for 50 Ore up to 100
- Vegetable x 500 for 100 Ore
- Meat x 500 for 100 Ore
- Bread x 500 for 100 Ore
- Tierra x 1 for 400 Ore up to 4
- Tierra x 1 for 1000 Ore up to 4
- SR Cute Rudoru x 1 for 200 Ore up to 5
- SR Cute Riado x 1 for 300 Ore up to 5
- SR Cool Riado x 1 for 300 Ore up to 5
- SR Devil Riado x 1 for 300 Ore up to 5
- Gem x 1 for 600 Ore up to 2
- Special Care Cream x 1 for 100 Ore up to 5
- Brush x 1 for 150 Ore up to 5
- Back Scratcher x 1 for 75 Ore up to 10
- Premium Ticket Premium ticket x 1 for 1500 Ore up to 1
- R ticket x 1 for 150 Ore up to 5
- Medium ticket x 1 for 75 Ore up to 5
- Vegetable x 800 for 50 Ore
- Meat x 800 for 50 Ore
- Bread x 800 for 50 Ore
Sharon's event Clover Tab
- Sharon x 1 for 800 Clovers up to 4
- Sharon x 1 for 2000 Clovers up to 4
- SR Devil Rudoru x 1 for 100 Clovers up to 5
- SR Cute Riado x 1 for 150 Clovers up to 4
- SR Cool Riado x 1 for 150 Clovers up to 4
- SR Devil Riado x 1 for 150 Clovers up to 4
- HR Elda x 1 for 900 Clovers up to 1
- Special Care Cream x 1 for 150 Clovers up to 4
- Ultra (Silver) Care Cream x 1 for 50 Clovers up to 5
- R ticket x 1 for 200 Clovers up to 3
- Medium ticket x 1 for 100 Clovers up to 5
- Vegetable x 800 for 100 Clovers
- Meat x 800 for 100 Clovers
- Bread x 800 for 100 Clovers
Dirty Kuu's event Bamboo leaf Tab
- Dirty Kuu x 1 for 750 Leaves up to 4
- Dirty Kuu x 1 for 1500 Leaves up to 4
- SR Cool Rudoru x 1 for 100 Leaves up to 5
- SR Cute Riado x 1 for 150 Leaves up to 4
- SR Cool Riado x 1 for 150 Leaves up to 4
- SR Devil Riado x 1 for 150 Leaves up to 4
- HR Elda x 1 for 900 Leaves up to 1
- Ruby (Gem) x 1 for 600 Leaves up to 4
- Special Care Cream x 1 for 150 Leaves up to 4
- Brush x 1 for 200 Leaves up to 5
- Back Scratcher x 1 for 100 Leaves up to 5
- R ticket x 1 for 200 Leaves up to 3
- Medium ticket x 1 for 100 Leaves up to 5
- Tanabata ticket x 10 for 400 Leaves up to 20
- Vegetable x 800 for 100 Leaves
- Meat x 800 for 100 Leaves
- Bread x 800 for 100 Leaves
Hakuto's event Tears of the Moon Tab 
- Hakuto x 1 for 750 Tears up to 4
- Hakuto x 1 for 1500 Tears up to 4
- SR Pure Rudoru x 1 for 100 Tears up to 5
- SR Pure Rudoru x 1 for 500 Tears up to 5
- SR Cute Riado x 1 for 150 Tears up to 5
- SR Cute Riado x 1 for 500 Tears up to 5
- SR Cool Riado x 1 for 150 Tears up to 5
- SR Cool Riado x 1 for 500 Tears up to 5
- SR Devil Riado x 1 for 150 Tears up to 5
- SR Devil Riado x 1 for 500 Tears up to 5
- HR Elda x 1 for 900 Tears up to 1
- Ruby (Gem) x 1 for 600 Tears up to 4
- Special Care Cream x 1 for 150 Tears up to 4
- Special Care Cream x 1 for 450 Tears up to 4
- Brush x 1 for 200 Tears up to 5
- Brush x 1 for 600 Tears up to 5
- Back Scratcher x 1 for 100 Tears up to 5
- Back Scratcher x 1 for 300 Tears up to 5
- R ticket x 1 for 200 Tears up to 5
- R ticket x 1 for 600 Tears up to 5
- Medium ticket x 1 for 100 Tears up to 5
- Medium ticket x 1 for 300 Tears up to 5
- Summer Festival/Natsu Matsuri ticket x 10 for 400 Tears up to 30
- Summer Festival/Natsu Matsuri ticket x 10 for 800 Tears up to 50
- Bucket Suu ticket x 1 for 500 Tears up to 5
- Vegetable x 800 for 100 Tears
- Meat x 800 for 100 Tears
- Bread x 800 for 100 Tears